Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Haitus

Most of my haitus is that which shouldn't have been and ends when I find some free time with no more avenues for wasteful indulgences of time left.
So here I am once again with a promise to myself and the very few readers of my blog that I ll be regular.
A few changes have happened in the last few months. I have grown old, turned 26, developed a bad back, lost a little hair, developed something called "Dry Eyes" and even have a bit of wisdom tooth problem. In addition I have been promoted, making a little more money, and have bought a car. So you can see there s nothing great about the last few month. Most of this happens to most people in natural progression with nothing to write home about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Florence Craye said...

The following msg is from a friend of yours. I am merely a messenger:

"Years have passed, but your inability to spell correctly in any known language remains unchanged - its hiatus, not haitus.

aren't you glad that with so much change in your life including bad back, dry eyes and white hair, some things have remained constant throughout yuor 26 years?"

9:03 PM  
Blogger Abilin Mukherjee said...

spellings never was and looks in this lifetime will be my strong point... maybe I should be more diligent with spellcheck

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home