Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I just had to write

No, I didn't have to write about something. I just had to write, write about anything in order to let myself know that I can still write.
My life nowadays revolves around office, and dreaming about a life that I want to have beyond it. I dream about far off places and make excel lists of places that I want to see. I surf the net and read of all the places I will see one day, add them to my excel sheet and thats the end of it. I think of leaving people I know and going somewhere far away but I end up in some friend's house sipping a beer, and well do what I do best, think. I dream of adventure, glory, new places, new people, new experiences, new things to learn and then I come back to the comfort of the known and the boring. I want to live but I don't.
If you are making the mistake of asking "why" I am going to give you the answer you deserve "I don't know".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home