Monday, November 12, 2007

Faces- Love Stories- Beauty- No link

Just finished watching a movie called "The Lady Eve" starring Henry Fonda and Barbara Stanwyck. There s something about watching pretty women and simple love stories that appeals to all of us. I just am a part of the few who accept the non machismo in saying I like a love story and the machismo in saying I like a pretty face.
Anyway, this movie along with Sawariya which I saw yesterday has shown such hopelessly beautiful stories of love and such astonishingly pretty faces that I offer these film makers the classic Jack Nicholson line :"You want me to become a better man".
There s something about these faces that I like a lot- Ingrid Bergman, Barbara Stanwyck, Donna Reed, Jodie Foster in Hollywood and Madhubala, Waheeda Rehman and in recent times Sonam Kapoor. I keep trying to find the common factor so that I can give to anyone who asks me next "what kind of women do you like" but alas this simple exercise also fails me and I end up giving some gibberish or smart ass answer to basically avoid the question.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~AJ said...

Whatever happened to Kareena - your heartthrob of Ram T-Wing? :D

10:02 PM  
Blogger ~AJ said...

Whatever happened to Kareena - your heartthrob during the days of Ram T-wing? :D

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home